Warm Market Scripts
Cold Market Scripts
Warm Market (Business)
- Hey, ______. I found something you would be really good at. Can I send you the link?
- Hi, _______. Have you seen this before? I think you would do really well with it. YOUR WEBSITE
- Hi, _______. I found a great side hustle I think you could make good money with. Would you like the details on it?
- Hi, ______. If I sent you a link to a website that will help you make money online with your cell phone, would you check it out? Send link if they respond yes.
- Hi, _____. I started a new e-commerce business and I’m looking for referrals. If I sent you my information, could you possibly forward it to people you think might want to get healthy or earn some extra money?
- Hi, ____. I just started a new side hustle and I am looking for people to help me expand? Would you mind giving me the name of the most successful person you know?
- Hi, _____. Could you do me a favor? Would you please give me the name of someone you know who does sales and the name of one person you know who is really health conscious?
- If I could show you how to make money with your smart phone, would you be interested in more information?
- I found a way to make money online I know you would like. Can I send you the link with the details?
- If I could show you how to make money sending out 5 to 10 emails per day, would that be of interest to you?
- Have you ever thought about having a side hustle? I found something you could do in 30-45 minutes per day. Would you be interested in learning more?
- Hey Joe. I just started my own e-commerce business offering health and wellness products. I’m looking for referrals. If I send you my link, would you pass it on to two people you think might be interested in it?
Warm Market (Products)
- Hi, _______. I know you struggle with sleep. I found a product that might help you with that. Can I send you a link to it?
- Hi, ____. I know you struggle with PAIN. I found a product that might help you with that. Would it be okay if I emailed you some information about it?
- Hi, _____! I’m not sure if you’ve ever tried CBD before, but it has helped me a lot. Would it be okay if I shared with you what CBD product I am using?
- Hi, _______. I know you buy supplements and eat healthy and care about your health. I found some products you might want to check out. Would it be okay if I sent you some information about them?
- Hi, ______. Could you do me a simple favor? I just started my own e-commerce store and I am trying to get my name out there. Would you possibly share my link with a few of your friends?
Pick the script you like most and send it to each of your prospects. If they do not respond to your message, leave them alone and move on to the next person. You can contact them again in 30-days.
If they do respond, send them your HBN Powerline capture page. It looks like this
All you need to do is remove my ID number and replace it with yours. Once they get the link from you, they can take a free tour and then the company’s powerful email marketing system will kick in.
Your real objective is to get as many people as possible to take a free tour.
After people take a free tour, you want to reach out to them by phone, text or email. Ask them if they have any questions. If they have questions, answer their questions. If they express an interest, you need to close them. Here’s what you can say:
- What questions do you need me to answer before we get you started today?
- It sounds like this would be a good fit for you, how about we take two minutes and place your first order, so we can get your business launched?
If they respond favorably, say this:
I suggest you place a 100 CV order so you can maximize the compensation plan. That will be an investment of about $110 when you factor in tax and shipping. If that won’t work for you, you can do a 50 CV order, which is about $55, when you factor in tax and shipping. Which of these two options is best for you?
Once they answer, walk them through the process of login and ordering. If you have a gift card, now is the time you can share it with them. Keep it simple and follow this process.
When it comes to contacting the people on your list, the best way to do it is by text. The second-best message is phone call. The third best way is via Facebook message, and the fourth best way is email. You can use these scripts in ANY of those formats.
The scripts you see below can be used with your warm market OR cold market.
- Most people do not answer their phones anymore, but everyone looks at their texts.
- A text isn’t intrusive like an unexpected phone call.
- Texting is widely accepted and almost everyone does it.
- Most new reps are scared to call people, but anyone will text someone.
- Texting does not require any special skills, and there is no learning curve.
# 1: Would you like to try the world’s best cup of coffee?
If they respond favorably, say this: This NOVA coffee is the best tasting coffee I have ever tried. Here is a link to learn more about it. If you like what you see, I can send you a $25 gift card to try some. YOUR LINK HERE.
# 2: Would you like a $25 gift card to try out some amazing health and wellness products for free (you just pay tax and shipping)?
If they respond favorably, say this: Thanks. Here is a link to my store and here is your gift card code. Shop around and if you have questions, just ask. The gift card is good for 48-hours. YOUR LINK AND GIFT CARD CODE HERE.
# 3: Do you know anyone who takes vitamins or supplements?
If they respond favorably, say this: Could you pass this information on to them? Our company offers natural and organic supplements. I can offer them a gift card to save $25 on their first purchase. YOUR LINK HERE.
# 4: I’m looking for product testers. Would you mind helping me out?
If they respond favorably, say this: Here is a link to my store along with a $25 gift card. If you could order a couple samples and give me your feedback on them, I would appreciate it. YOUR LINK AND GIFT CARD CODE HERE.
# 5: If I sent you a $25 gift card that gives you $25 off a $25 purchase from my new online health and wellness store, would you do me a favor and make a one-time purchase? Can I count on you?
If they respond favorably, say this: Thanks for your support. Here is my link and the gift card code. I highly recommend the CBD or NOVA Coffee. Thank you. YOUR LINK AND GIFT CARD CODE.
# 6: Can you do me a favor and share this website with anyone you know who drinks coffee?
If they respond favorably, say this: Thank you. Here is a link to my favorite cup of coffee along with a $25 gift card. YOUR LINK AND GIFT CARD CODE INCLUDED.
# 7: Can you do me a favor and share this website with anyone you know who wants to lose weight?
If they respond favorably, say this: Thanks. Here is the website. If you know anyone who wants to try out a product, I can offer them a $25 gift card to save money. They can even earn up to $500 for losing weight. YOUR LINK.
# 1: If I could show you how to earn extra money by sending copy & paste texts and emails like this one, would that be of interest to you?
If they respond favorably, say this: We have a simple system anyone can follow. Check out this link to learn more about what I do. If you like what you see, let’s chat. YOUR BUSINESS OVERVIEW LINK HERE
# 2: Do you know anyone who might be looking for a good side hustle?
If they respond favorably, say this: We’ve found a simple home-based business anyone can do. If you can send emails and texts, you can make money with this. Check out my link and then let’s chat. YOUR LINK HERE.
# 3: I’m looking to expand my business. Do you know anyone with leadership, sales, or management experience?
If they respond favorably, say this: Here is a brief overview of what we do. If you like what you see, I can send you additional information. YOUR BUSINESS PRESENTATION LINK HERE.
# 4: Would you mind giving me your thoughts on my new business?
If they respond favorably, say this: This short video explains what I do. After you watch the video, reply to this text, and let me know what you think about it. YOUR LINK HERE.
# 5: I need a favor, could you help me out?
If they respond favorably, say this: I’m in a contest to share this link with 100 people. Will you look at it and give me your input? YOUR LINK HERE.
# 6: Do you keep your money-making options open?
If they respond favorably, say this: I’ve found a simple home-based business anyone can do. If you can copy our texts and email system, you can make money with this. Look at this link and let me know what you think. YOUR LINK HERE.
# 7: Do you have an interest in learning how to make money in a home business?
If they respond favorably, say this: Awesome. We’ve discovered a simple home-based business anyone can do. If you can copy and paste our messages, you can make money with this. Check out my link and let me know what you think. YOUR LINK HERE.
# 8: If I could show you how to save money on your taxes by having your own home-based business, would you want to know more?
If they respond favorably, say this: Smart move. This short video explains what we do. We have a simple copy and paste system. Plus, the tax advantages of being your own boss are out of this world. YOUR LINK HERE.
# 9: I’m looking for sharp people to help me expand my business in the local area. Are you keeping your options open or are you locked into what you are currently doing?
If they respond favorably, say this: Smart move keeping your options open.This is a short video that explains what I do. Check it out and if you like what you see, let’s talk. YOUR LINK HERE.
# 10: I’m sure you’re happy with your career but do you know anyone who would like to earn an extra $2,500 to $5,000 per month?
If they respond favorably, say this: Thanks for the reply. We have a simple copy and paste system people can use. Ordinary people are making money. Look it over and let me know what you think. YOUR LINK HERE.
If you have any questions about our texting program, please contact your sponsor or plugged in upline. Thanks.
In this section, I’d like to share 3 closing scripts that work for me.
Closing sales is where most people drop the ball in our industry. They can prospect someone and share a presentation, but they can’t get the person to buy or join.
This normally happens because (1) they never ask for the sale, (2) the rep lacks confidence, or (3) the rep fears being perceived as a salesperson.
Fortunately, these things are easy to overcome with training and personal development.
It’s important to realize that most prospects will not sign up or buy on their own, even if they want to. People need to be LED to a decision. That is what sales is: leading people to a decision that benefits them.
You won’t close everyone, but you will miss 100% of the sales you don’t ask for.
Also, if you fear what the other person will say, think, or do, they can sense it like a dog smells fear. Being confident and having good posture are vital.
Finally, there’s nothing wrong with being a salesperson. It is one of the oldest and most respected professions in the world. When done right, you are a coach or consultant, offering solutions to people’s problems.
More importantly, closing sales is not about using high pressure tactics. It’s not about making people feel uncomfortable. Instead, it’s simply leading someone to a decision that benefits THEM.
I’ve personally recruited thousands of people through the years, and the closing questions you see below are the three that work best for me. I normally ask my closing question and the end of the presentation.
Once I ask one of these closing questions, I do not talk. I sit there in silence with my prospect, smiling at them and maintaining eye contact. Even if we sit there in silence for 45-minutes, I always let them speak first.
Make sure you do the same thing. Refrain from talking because you are uncomfortable with the silence. Just wait for them to respond.
# 1: What questions do you need me to answer before we get you signed up and started today?
# 2: Based off everything I’ve shown you I know this would be a great business for you. How about we take 2 minutes and get you signed up right now?
# 3: What product would you like for first order (product name here) or (2nd product name here)?
Once again, after you ask one of these questions, be quiet, and wait for the other person to respond.
These scripts work for me and I know they will work for you. Pick the one you feel most comfortable with and use that.