I believe this business is 90% mindset and 10% skills. You can have the best skills in the world, but if your mindset isn’t right, you will never do the work.
In addition, if you don’t have the skills, but you do have the right mindset, you will make the time to learn the skills and eventually succeed.
After learning from hundreds of six and seven figure earners, plus becoming one myself, these are some of the best mindset tips I can share with you.
1. I act as if I have one million dollars invested in my business and I have one year to earn it back.
2. I lead with the business opportunity, because my real goal is to build up a network and earn a leveraged, residual income.
3. I am the most committed, dedicated, and hardest working person on my team.
4. I am the lighthouse, not the weathervane. I remain constant and am not an emotional rollercoaster.
5. I will do whatever it takes for as long as it takes.
6. I am the type of person I want to sponsor.
7. I am the type of sponsor I wish I had.
8. I am the CEO of a multi-million-dollar company.
9. I surround myself with people who have achieved what I want to achieve.
10. I only take advice from people qualified to give it.
11. I stay focused and consistent.
12. I spend at least 90% of my work hours on the income producing activities.
13. I focus on helping others get what they want, so I get what I want.
14. My commission check is the result of the number of people I serve, and how well I do it.
15. Building the foundation of my business is the hardest part of my business. I know it might take two to three years to find my key people.
16. I think big, set big goals, and focus on getting a little bit better every single day.
17. I leverage my strengths, rather than focus on my weaknesses.
18. I learn and grow daily, because my business will only grow as much as I do.
19. I am a product of the books I read and the people I associate with.
20. Every person I talk with is a leader or a doorway to finding a leader.
21. My real business is people, not a product or service.
22. My business is not a side hustle or part-time gig. I am part-time with a full-time attitude.
23. I live and breathe and operate by a written daily mode of operations.
24. I have a target market for my business, and I focus on them.
25. I work by a proven strategy. I never wing it.
26. I don’t force my team to do it my way. Instead, I strive to help each person find a way to build a business that will work for them.
27. I follow a system and use it with my team.
28. The speed of the leader is the speed of the team!
I hope you will evaluate yourself in each one of these areas and look for things you can improve.